Important Information and Guidelines for St Nectan’s Glen Visitors
** The Waterfall is open every day from 10am to 4pm**
Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when walking in the woodland and at the waterfall.
Our Tree of Life Café is open, serving on a take-away format only, with a selection of hot drinks, delicious cakes and warming soups, so why not come out for some fresh air, a lovely woodland walk and a treat! Please wear your mask/face covering in the café and keep to social distancing.
Last orders and admissions are at 3.30pm.
Our Ice Cream Parlour is now closed.
In view of the recent lockdown announcement, the gift shop is also now closed.
Please read the following notice to ensure staff, visitors & our neighbours keep smiling:
- Please note that there is limited capacity in our free allocated car park. The alternative car park situated at PL34 0BD, ran by the local farmer at £3 per day, is now closed until further notice.
- The tarmacked road to our site is a private road, so we ask that you please be mindful & respectful of our neighbours.
- Please poo-pick after your dog to dispose in a dog waste bin and keep them on a lead.
- Please respect the social distancing measures.
Please wash / sanitise your hands regularly, particularly after touching handles and handrails.
- We prefer all payments to be made by bank card, but will accept cash payment.
- Please be aware that we no longer provide wellies, so please wear suitable footwear if you do not wish to get your feet wet when you visit the waterfall.
- Please be kind & patient – this is an ongoing learning curve for us all and we need your help to make this work. We are doing our very best and finding our way to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff alike.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation and look forward to seeing you soon!