Important Information and Guidelines for St Nectan’s Glen Visitors
** The Waterfall is open every day from 10am to 4pm**
We are operating within the new lockdown restrictions following government guidelines and have full COVID-secure measures in place.
Whilst we love to welcome visitors from afar, we would encourage you to stay safe and only visit when things have settled and we are all allowed to travel out of our local areas again.
Our Tree of Life Café is open for take-away only, serving a selection of hot drinks and delicious cakes, so why not come out for some fresh air, a lovely woodland walk and a treat?!
Last orders and admissions are at 3.30pm.
Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when walking in the woodland and at the waterfall.
The gift shop is now closed until further notice.
Please remember HANDS, FACE, SPACE to help fight the virus.
Please read the following notice to ensure staff, visitors & our neighbours keep smiling:
- Please note that there is limited capacity in our free allocated car park.
- The tarmacked road to our site is a private road for residents, so we ask that you please be mindful & respectful of our neighbours.
- Please pick up after your dog to dispose in a dog waste bin and keep them on a lead.
- Please respect the social distancing measures.
- Please wash / sanitise your hands regularly, particularly after touching handles and handrails.
- We prefer all payments to be made by bank card, but will accept cash payment.
- Please be aware that we no longer provide wellies, so please wear suitable footwear if you do not wish to get your feet wet when you visit the waterfall.
- Please be kind & patient – this is an ongoing learning curve for us all and we need your help to make this work. We are doing our very best and finding our way to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff alike.
We thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support and look forward to seeing you again soon!