Important Guidelines for St Nectan’s Glen Visitors
We are delighted to welcome you back to St Nectan’s Glen. The waterfall will be open daily from June 15th 2020, from 9.30am to 5.00pm. LAST ENTRY to the waterfall and gift shop is at 4.30pm.
Our Tree of Life café is open daily until 3.30pm. Last order is at 3.00pm. The café has limited indoor/balcony tables to adhere to social distancing guidelines. No table bookings necessary.
Please note that drinks and snacks will continue to be served from our Ice Cream Parlour from 3.30pm until 4.30pm.
We are serving a reduced menu and also continue to provide a take away service.
Our newly refurbished gift shop is also opened for you to browse a fantastic range of gift and home accessories, last entry is at 4.30pm. Please wear a face mask.
Please read the following notice to ensure staff, visitors & our neighbours keep smiling:
- Please use the St Nectan’s Glen allocated carpark and we kindly ask that you respect our community and its residents and avoid parking on resident’s drives or land.*Please note that the car park situated on the route through to Halgabron is in no way linked to St Nectans Glen Waterfalls*
- In light of the updated government guidelines, if 2 households of 6 family members (12 people in total) come together to visit the waterfall, please be aware that only one household (6 people) will be allowed in to the waterfall at any one time. The second household can either enjoy a tasty ice cream in our Ice Cream Parlour or browse the lovely gifts and home accessories in our gift shop or simply take a tour of the grounds to discover some of our wonderful wildlife while waiting for their turn. This is to ensure our visitors’ safety and peace of mind.
- The tarmacked road to our site is a private road, so we ask that you please be mindful & respectful of our neighbours.
- Please poo-pick after your dog to dispose in a dog waste bin and keep them on a lead.
- A one-way system is in operation throughout the site to enable our staff & visitors to stay safe and social distance.
- Please respect the social distancing measures of 1 metre plus.
- We have changed the tables layout inside our café to adhere to social distancing rules. Outdoor tables are also available on the lawn and laid out to respect social distancing – please do not bring tables together for more than 6 people to sit at.
- Please wash / sanitise your hands regularly, particularly after touching handles and handrails.
- We prefer all payments to be made by bank card, but will accept cash payment.
- Please be aware that we no longer provide wellies, so please wear suitable footwear if you do not wish to get your feet wet when you visit the waterfall.
- Please be kind & patient – this is a new experience for us all and we need your help to make this work. We are doing our very best and finding our way to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff alike.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.