Important Information and Guidelines for St Nectan’s Glen Visitors
** The Waterfall is open every day from 9.00am to 5.00pm**
Last orders and admissions are at 4.30pm.
We are operating within the lockdown restrictions following government guidelines and have full COVID-secure measures in place.
Our Tree of Life Café is open for indoor and outdoor service, serving a selection of hot drinks, tasty pasties and delicious cakes, so why not come out for some fresh air, a lovely woodland walk and a treat?!
If you felt like a tasty ice cream or milkshakes (new for 2021!), get yourself to the Ice Cream Parlour to taste a little piece of heaven!
Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines when walking in the woodland and at the waterfall.
The gift shop is open so do feel free to browse the extra-ordinarily unusual gifts and the stunning crystals we have in stock (we also have more gorgeous products on our website at www.st-nectansglen.co.uk/shop).
Please remember HANDS, FACE, SPACE to help fight the virus.
Please read the following notice to ensure staff, visitors & our neighbours keep smiling:
- Please note that there is limited capacity in our allocated car park.
- The tarmacked road to our site is a private road for residents, so we ask that you please be mindful & respectful of our neighbours.
- Please pick up after your dog to dispose in a dog waste bin and keep them on a lead.
- Please respect the social distancing measures.
- Please wash / sanitise your hands regularly, particularly after touching handles and handrails.
- We prefer all payments to be made by bank card, but will accept cash payment.
- Please be aware that we no longer provide wellies, so please wear suitable footwear if you do not wish to get your feet wet when you visit the waterfall.
- Please be kind & patient – this is an ongoing learning curve for us all and we need your help to make this work. We are doing our very best and finding our way to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff alike.
We thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support and look forward to seeing you0