Colour Changing Mug - Waterfall Triptych Painting 3
Painting by Peter Pracownik
This is the perfect mug for your winter warmer – fill with your favourite hot drink and be entertained at what will unfold as you pour your hot drink in!
At first, you are looking at a lovely black mug with some of the subjects from Peter Pracownik’s original paintings; and then, as you pour your hot drink in, the magic happens and you can watch the painting gradually unveiling before your eyes, from the bottom to the top.
You will not tire of watching the magic happen, as there is so much detail in these paintings and it’s a lot of fun watching over and over again!
When the mug cools down, the painting disappears and the background returns to black.
Why not get the full set of 3 mugs – 3 different paintings by Peter Pracownik; 3 different discoveries! You can’t really ask much more of a mug.
- Artwork on mug is Waterfall Triptych Painting 3
- Designed in the UK
- Produced exclusively for St Nectan’s Glen
- Single mug (the paintings from the mug are also available in large postcard format)
- Hand wash only (to conserve the artwork paint)
- Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher use