Prices and tickets
Admission Fees for St Nectan’s Glen
Admission fees apply only to visit Saint Nectan’s kieve and the waterfalls. Please feel free to venture on the woodland walk, explore the grounds with its special herb garden, bugs palace and amazing wildlife and species of plants – to name but a few – or browse our gift shop and visit our Tree of Life Café.
To visit the waterfalls, please see information and prices below:
- Tickets can be purchased on site on the day of your visit (you do not need to pre-book. Online ticket purchase option is not yet available but… watch this space!).
- Please go to our Café or gift shop to purchase your ticket(s)
- Children under the age of 5 go free.
- Prices include VAT and we accept credit/debit card payment.
- Corporate rates are available. Please contact us for details.
Memberships can also be purchased. Please click here for all the information about our membership options and how to buy them.